Important rules in the game
Spider Solitaire while considered being the most interesting game played online, it can provide hours of challenges to the players. If you are not patient enough, the chances of winning the game are pretty slim. The level of difficulty is considered very high. This is not an easy game but with a little patience, you will be able to learn the rules and start earning points.
The ultimate aim of this game is to create a suit sequence in cascading order. This may sound very simple but this involves strategic planning. So if you are the person who is up for continual thinking and extraordinary challenges, then this game is for you!
Here are the rules that you need to follow when playing the game:
1. Empty the columns to get some points. Truth is, the more vacant columns you have (two or more free columns) the higher will be your chances of winning. Sometimes this entails that you need to get more moves.
2. Start emptying columns with lesser cards and deal on the higher ranked cards first.
3. Reorder as many cards as possible in the suit and build the cards with the same-suit sequences. The idea is to empty the columns as much as possible so the cards are very easy to move later.
4. As said earlier, you need to build cards together in their respective suit. This will give you more liberty in moving the cards as you play the higher and more difficult level.
5. Move the other cards to get the longer ones. So if you get a card that is not of the same suit then you have to move it.
6. As you empty out the column, you will be exposing new cards. This is a good strategy in order for you to move them to the foundation piles easily. You can do this by moving your current cards around.
Spider Solitaire is an easy game to play once you have mastered the techniques and understand how it is being played.